SIMGIRLS version 5.1 SIMGIRLS version 5.1

Best game ever....

well, maybe not the best. Best sim game ever. Its just like Virtua player but better. This has some nudity, which is good. And some ways it could be better (cause the thats the main idea of a review)

1. like u said, make more than 1 girl.
2. Dont give hints on the comments, let ppl figure it out.
3. make it so the salesman job takes less hp, and the drug dealer more hp (or more of a chance to get busted)
4. make the fighting thing (when shes about to get raped by the thug) more important. Cause i kept loosing and nothing really happens. I mean getting raped ruins ur life in a way.
5. have more strength limits, and charm, and smarts than just 200 points (too easy to get it)
6. more gifts to buy, and each gives a different affecr (unless thats too hard)

thats basically it, great job.

Jail Break Jail Break

few problems

first, u should get a certain amount of ammo or something. 2, there should be a limmit to how many u can miss before u fail (i mean i tested that and i killed nothing but it said nice work). the rest was pretty good.

Zombie Slayer 1 Zombie Slayer 1

not bad

this is ok. I dont know why is has such a low score. ummm, the graphics were ok, the sound needs some work. the only thing that needs to be added in part 2 would be a health bar and ammo. Thats all u need. good luck with part 2, ill definetly view it.

WOT_II SpecOps WOT_II SpecOps

im not complaining

wow, as far as im concerned that was great. I know a lot about SWAT teams and stuff. U had the weapons perfect. I didn't expect to see a H&K sub machine gun. well the last guy was really weird about this. The only thing i would say is wrong is the award, but like u said its just a game. purple heart is for people who save like their squad or a squad member like if a guy is shooting at them and he jumps in the way or something. But great job.

Thorsten responds:

Hey , thanx for clearing up the Medal portion for me.
I did a bit of research about Medals, but I was capped for time and could'nt really get the jest of things. So like I said... it's just a game and I'm not a military guru... but thank s for the vital info nonetheless. I'll keep that in mind for future Games.
best regards
Denni

Shooting Fish In A Barrel Shooting Fish In A Barrel

pretty good

I liked it, should have more levels.
Then is would be great.

Sidewalk Sk8er Sidewalk Sk8er

it was ok...

I gave u 10 for graphics for that rotating skateboard. How did u do that? and what program i need that.

Create-A-Ride Create-A-Ride

great

first of all the last guy who reviewed is a dumbass. Dont listen to him. This was really good. One of the best "dress up" type games. This was creative in the way of creating a car rather than dressing and undressing a naked girl. Loved it.

Search for my movie: The 5th Floor.